- All Dog
- All Cat
- Bedding & Cages
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Postage shown on our checkout pages for UK mainland will be charged at the amount shown.
Postage shown for the Republic of Ireland and none UK mainland addresses will be charged at cost, the minimum price will be calculated at the checkout. If you would like an exact quotation please get in touch
1. Prices are recommended as per our latest published price list. CSL reserves the right to change
price without prior notification.
2. Payment terms are Nett 30 days, unless otherwise agreed, in writing by CSL
3. CSL reserves the right to charge interest at 2.5% above bank base rate on all overdue accounts.
4a. All products are sold subject to availability and are not offered on a sale or return basis.
4b. CSL may consider return of stock however a return number must be obtained prior to the return
of any stock
4c. CSL will NOT accept the return of any Bedding, Coats or Grooming Products.
4d. A restocking fee of 10% of the total order or £10 +VAT, whichever is greater will be charged.
4e. Goods returned to CSL shall be undamaged and in a re-saleable condition.
4f. Furthermore the buyer will be liable for postage and packing for the return of the goods plus the
original cost of delivery.
5. All claims for incorrect or damaged deliveries must be made within 24 hours of receipt of the
6. CSL shall retain the title to the goods supplied until full payment has been received by the
7. Until such payment, the buyer shall hold the goods in fiduciary capacity for CSL, in the event of
non-payment by the buyer by settlement date, CSL shall be entitled in addition to all other rights, to
enter any premises where goods may be and recover possession of them. Risk in the goods shall
pass to the buyer on delivery at the goods destination.
8. All contracts of sale are on all monies retention of title basis. In the event of non-payment of
account, all goods remain collectable, if any invoice remains unpaid. The identification of specific
goods to a specific invoice is therefore unnecessary.
9. Any condition of contract which the buyer may purport to impose shall form no part of the
contract between the purchaser and the Company